Friday, February 10, 2012

My First BIRCHBOX!

Today i received my very first Birchbox!

I signed up to receive a Birchbox once a month for just 10 dollars a month! I filled out a short survey and got my birchbox today! I must say, it was very exciting to see the pink box sitting in my mailbox today!

The products i received were:

1) Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica
    -an exfoliating powder, just add water

2) Luminizing Moisture Tint by Jouer
    -tinted moisturizer

3) Designer Liner by Eye Rock
    -stick on liner strips

4) Blemish Clearing Serum by Juice Beauty
    -"salicylic acid purges pores, organic botanicals purify skin"

5) Powdered Mouthrinse by Supersmile
    -powdered mouthwash and whitener, just add water



The Designer Liner comes in 4 different styles, should be interesting!


Check it out! www.birchbox.com

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love birchbox too did you try the eye liner yet!!???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i havent tried the eye liner yet, its so bold! i need to try it tho! so fun!

      Delete