Monday, March 19, 2012

March IN and OUT

I love reading in's and out's on blogs and in magazines! Here are a few of my own!


In:

Longer days!
-I am loving the extra daylight and the opportunity to walk the dogs longer! I know they are enjoying it so much too!

Warmer Weather!
- Loving the 80 degrees and the spring clothes! We didn't have much of a winter, but this time of year is so beautiful!

Lighter makeup!
-Heavy makeup is a no-no for me in the summer. A little foundation, concealer, mascara, blush lip gloss and I'm good to go!

Salads!
-Spring/summer is a time to experiment with new salads for me! With all these fruitsand veggies in season it makes for countless options.

Sandals!
-As much as i LOVE boots,  they have their time and place and right now it's time to put them away and break out the sandals!

Driving With all the Windows Down!
-Love the warm breeze  tangling  blowing my hair! So refreshing and freeing! It puts me in the happiest mood! TRY IT!

Birch Box!
-Getting that little pink box in the mail once a month brings so much joy to my month! :)

Out:

Rain
-We have been getting a little rain...I'm over it! Keep the sunshine coming!

Chocolate
-I missed it for the first few weeks of lent...now I hardly think of it! (that's what i keep telling myself)

Tons of Mascara
-I'm loving the single coat, very fresh and feminine, perfect for spring!

Dress pants at work
-It's skirt and dress time of the year for me!! :) (*Need new maxi's! Spring shopping it is!)

What's your IN's and OUT's? I would love to hear them!

Have a great Week!

1 comment:

  1. In:
    Hair up!! Keeping cool

    Running - preparing for half or full marathon

    Dresses and skirts and can't wait to wear white!!

    Out:
    Working out inside

    Sweat pants and sweaters

    ReplyDelete